Morphological & Genetical Description
- High yielding variety developed by Company’s Research Department.
- Uniform height and uniform main stem.
- Fruiting from base of plant in bunches
- Flowering around 25 to 28 days, first harvesting is around 37-40 days.
- More resistant to pest and disease compare to most available varieties.
- Fruits deep green in colour and without hair (non hairy and smooth surface) and tasty to eat, Bolder than other varieties.
- Production potential – Production of green fruit potential ranges from 38 to 42 Quintal/Acre in summer and around 90 to 92 quintal/acre in monsoon (Kharif) season.