Morphological & Genetic Characters
- Latest research Bhindi developed by the Company’s Scientist.
- Fruit length – medium with deep green colour so high and repeated market demand of consumer.
- Yellow mosaic resistance – highly resistance observed.
- Fruit remains soft for longer time and does not ripen fast therefore more demand from vegetable sellers and consumers.
- Maturity – Total maturity period ranges from 100 to 120 days as this variety is specially for green vegetable consumption.
- First harvesting between 45 to 50 days
- Production of green fruit potential ranges from 85 to 90 quintals / Acre.