Morphological & Genetic Characters
- High yielding variety developed by Company’s Research Department.
- Uniform height and uniform main stem.
- Fruiting from base of plant in bunches
- Flowering around 28 to 30 days, first harvesting is around 40 days.
- More resistant to pest and disease compare to most available varieties.
- Fruits deep green in colour and without hair (non hairy and smooth surface) and tasty to eat.
- Production potential – Production of green fruit potential ranges from 35 to 40 Quintal/Acre in summer and around 85 to 90 quintal/acre in monsson (Kharif) season.